She's here! We welcomed Ella Jane into the world on Monday, January 10, 2011 at 1:02 p.m. Arriving exactly a week before her due date, she weighed in at 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and 21 inches long. Everything went really well, and she's absolutely perfect. As seen in the photo above, her first facial expression was pouting with her bottom lip sticking out - a trait I'm told she inherited from her mom:) Grandma and Grandpa C. and Aunt Erin and Martin and Aunt Kristin, as well as Cousin Abbie and Eric, came to visit us in the hospital on our first night. We ended up leaving the hospital on Wednesday around noon, and have been enjoying our time at home!
I LOVE HER!!! I can't wait to meet her. Kaia was bummed she wasn't born on her birthday!! :) Congratulations and lots of love to you both. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you!!!!! She is SO beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay, she's gorgeous!
ReplyDelete