 |
| Proud grandma and grandpa. So in love with her! |
 |
| Erin bought herself, I mean Ella, a gift:) |
Grandma and Grandpa Collins just couldn't stay away... so they blessed us with another visit this week. Besides helping with projects around the house and staring endlessly at their first grandbaby... they also babysat while Jeritt and I enjoyed our first date night! It was really nice to get out and have a good dinner without eating one-handed as fast as possible:) While they were here we also took Ella on her first trip to Costco, which per usual, she slept through. It was a great visit, and we really appreciate all of their help - especially during the night! Finally, I have to give a special shout-out to Aunt Erin. While she hasn't been mentioned on the blog, she's been coming over nearly daily to keep us company, bring food, and overall help out. Thank you to all of our family and friends, the overwhelming support has been wonderful. We're very lucky!
awesome outfit Erin!
ReplyDeleteHi guys! Ella is looking sooooo much like Jeritt to me! Dunstan Baby Language DVD set in the mail and on it's way, sorry for the delay but I just got back from Chad this week. I think ordering online in Chad would have been a little bit sketchy for my bank... You all look so snuggly and happy, she's definitely a growing girl! Miss you!
ReplyDelete