Friday, April 8, 2011

Fridays with Ella

Looking like a big girl in her Bumbo chair!

Accidental coordinating outfits.

Trying so hard to roll over!

But she kept getting stuck!

Not her best-matched outfit, but anything goes on a cute girl, right?

Hooray for Friday!
After surviving the first week of me being back to work, Ella and I enjoyed a great day together. I'm so thankful that I'll have Fridays to spend with my baby girl - it will help get me through the rest of the week! Now if it would just warm up... today was another cold and damp day so we made a trip to Trader Joe's (Ella's first) and spent plenty of time playing and snuggling. Here are a few recent pics, have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW. what a cute picture of you two!!! i am glad your first week went ok. miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete