Last Friday was Ella's nine-month appointment. This was the first time we'd gone three months between check-ups, so we were anxious to see how much she'd grown since July. At 19 pounds, 9 ounces and 29 inches tall, Ella is in the 75th percentile for weight and 95th for height. Surprisingly, she sat very quietly and still while the doctor examined her. I almost laughed out loud when he told me that "I know it's nice to be able to hold her a lot, but the best thing for her development is to put her on the floor and let her explore." I guess she fooled him with her little act - Jeritt and I joke about picking her up in the middle of the night just to hold her, as she never sits still long enough for us to get those snuggles during waking hours!
 |
| Trying to reach the ipod dock. |
 |
| Helping Dad put away the Napa wine. |
 |
| Go Hawks! |
 |
| Testing out her 'big girl' car seat. |
Which car seat did you guys get? I need to get Cali's over the next week or so. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete