Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Ella Jane!


I know, her birthday isn't until Tuesday, but we had to throw a party! In fact, this almost-one-year-old is actually going to celebrate with two parties - and the first was this weekend at our house. After much thought, we decided to keep it low key with a small group of people and some easy chili and cupcakes. We were a little worried about the birthday girl's attitude this morning when she refused to nap, but she was a great guest of honor, playing nicely, having fun, and much to her sweet-tooth-loving mother's delight - digging into her cake.

Reading her first birthday card.




She put her puppy in her cart.

And strolled into the bathroom.
Sweet Mandy B's cupcakes for sweet Ella Jane!

Enjoying mac and cheese with Mia and Bennett - who kept swiping Ella's noodles when she wasn't looking!

Presenting her cake.

"Are you sure I can put my fingers in this?"


Still looking skeptical.

Really digging in.

"Wipe my hands, please!"

"How'd I do?"

Pushing the cart on a sugar high.


No comments:

Post a Comment