Sunday, July 7, 2013

Seven Months Old!

What a great, long, holiday weekend! Jack turned seven months old on July 2nd, and then we packed in the fun for the 4th of July. The beach with friends, a little putt-putt golf for Ella and Jeritt, and then fireworks on the roof (the kids missed it - too pooped from all of the fun!). On Friday we hit the park district splash pad for the first time this season, and then took a long walk in the afternoon. Saturday included lunch with Abbie and Eric, and on the way home Ella crashed in the stroller. Upon waking, she just seemed a little off, and shortly thereafter ran a fever and vomited a couple of times. Jeritt was out of town last night, so I was a little worried about how I was going to juggle my babies, but Ella crashed on the couch early (something she's never done) and then slept fine. She is much better today, so hopefully the bug is out of her system and we'll be able to enjoy the great weather this week!

I know, I know... these monthly photo shoots are pretty weak. A handmade sign that he practically  ate before I could get this photo!


He wasn't happy when I took the sign away.


Jack found himself stuck.

Trying on one of Ella's old hats.



Happy 4th of July!

A day at the beach!



Splash pad!


Jack was pretty excited to be awake for our ice cream outing. 



She finally woke up. And don't worry, she still ended up getting ice cream.




During a perky moment during Ella's illness, she thought it would be funny to put Jack in the 'puke bowl.' I felt so bad for her, that I just went along with it. Fortunately, the bowl stayed clean (I did not...).

I knew she was miserable when she crashed like this on the couch before 6 p.m.

Feeling better the next day, so we stuck around home and played on the roof.

Jack was loving the water - splashing and doing his froggy legs!

A gift from the Texans - Aunt Abby and Uncle Brian.

At the park with Eric and Abbie.

Jack's view when he's tucked in the carrier for a cat nap.

Jack gets mad when we eat without him, so he had green beans during lunch out.





No comments:

Post a Comment