After a long stretch, we finally got back to normal this week. Lots of play dates, running errands, story hour, and Ella's tumbling class filled our time. It was great to get out of the house with some warmer temps, even though Ella was disappointed to see a lot of the snow melt. I assured her there would be more. I didn't take too many pictures this week, but the ones I did catch capture our endless adventures and the great friendship developing between Ella and Jack.
.JPG) |
| He kept shutting himself in the bathroom. This would be why. |
 |
| Who needs a clean face when you can rock shades like these? |
 |
| Jack has been very busy vacuuming and mowing the rug this week. |
 |
| Creating another masterpiece! |
 |
| Today, Ella was dragging around this blanket and at one point Jack just dove onto it. I guess he knew a fun ride when he saw it. |
 |
| When Jack left to take a nap, Ella realized how much faster she could run if she pulled all of her animals instead of Jack. |
No comments:
Post a Comment