Some of you may have noticed that I didn't post anything last week - it's because we were in Puerto Rico! My entire side of the family joined us for a week in paradise, and we had such a fantastic trip. Besides spending a lot of time at the beach or the pool, we also hiked the rainforest; explored Old San Juan; sampled the local cuisine (I don't care if I ever eat another plantain); and enjoyed activities such as golfing, snorkeling, and kayaking. We'd been looking forward to this trip for a very long time, and with the brutal winter we've been experiencing, a week in the sunshine was much needed. We weren't ready to come home, but we have some great memories to get us through the rest of winter!
 |
| This was their favorite activity. |
 |
| Abby and Brian got engaged the night before they left for Puerto Rico! We are so excited!!! |
 |
| The humidity did some amazing things to Jack's hair. |
 |
| Building sand castles. |
 |
| "Tim, I see you're digging a big hole." |
 |
| "Yes, I am, Martin. And I want you to get in it." |
 |
| Back to the sand hole... Martin obliged. |
 |
| Old San Juan |
 |
| A waterfall at the rain forest. |
 |
| The whole crew at the rain forest. |
 |
| Making pancakes with Grandma. |
 |
| Our attempt at a family photo. |
 |
| Our last day was spent at the most beautiful beach - amazing. |
 |
| Ella loved chasing the waves. |
 |
| Jack ate a lot of sand. |
 |
| What a wonderful trip! |
No comments:
Post a Comment