While it's no Puerto Rican heat, in between snow storms we've enjoyed a few 30+ days lately, allowing us to finally get outside. I honestly didn't even realize how much we'd missed it until we finally emerged into the sunshine and fresh air. Even with a rude awakening at the park regarding the challenges I now face with a determined, defiant toddler and a three-year-old, we can't wait to return! Also, in case you missed it, I posted a couple of videos below this post if you're interested.
 |
| I forgot to post this picture last week of Ella at the dentist. She did great! |
 |
| Finally, a trip to the park! |
 |
| First time on the roof in a very long time. |
 |
| His favorite activity. It's the first thing he does every morning. |
 |
| Ella is crazy about puzzles, which comes in handy during her daily quiet time. |
 |
| Jack loves playing on Ella's big bed. |
 |
| Friday night is pizza night and this week a Mickey Mouse pizza was on the menu. |
 |
| Ella holding Olivia, the daughter of our friends, Gavin and Korin. |
 |
| He's so helpful with the laundry. |
 |
| Snuggling after bath time. |
No comments:
Post a Comment