Sunday, June 22, 2014

Tea Parties and Thunderstorms

We enjoyed a pretty quiet week, despite the intermittent thunderstorms. Ella has been very curious about thunder and lightning, so we (me included!) learned some science. Tuesday brought hot temperatures, so we took our first trip of the season to the neighborhood pool. Jack was a little more hesitant than he was last summer, but I'm sure he'll warm up soon. He's been super loving lately, giving kisses out of nowhere and rubbing his snotty little nose into my neck, just like a puppy:) The little man is also saying a few more words, including "spoon," "down," and something that resembles "thank you." Finally, he's been extremely attached to his jammies, and gets mad when I try to take them off in the morning. He's no fool - who doesn't want to live in pajamas?!
Enjoying a tea party together.


We might need to work on our hostess etiquette. 





She brought me this half-eaten grape and told me that there was a little bit of wine in it. I can't wait until she shares that during snack time at preschool.

Oh the simple joy of a balloon.




No comments:

Post a Comment