Sunday, November 9, 2014

A Trip to the Children's Museum

After a family slumber party at Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kristin's on Friday night, we made a stop at the children's museum near their house before returning home. We hadn't been there in more than a year, and it was Jack's first time really being able to enjoy it. The kids had a blast - and Jeritt took lots of pictures:) P.S., If you haven't seen it already, check out the videos below of our wild man. On Saturday night Jack did his "I go!" dance for more than 15 minutes - I finally had to stop him because I was sure he was going to hurt himself!

The weather was so nice on Monday night that we walked to Sweet Mandy B's for an after-dinner treat.

We visited our friends, Morgan and Jacob, at their new home in the suburbs. The kids loved the backyard.



Feeding her baby, Allison.

I sewed my first item - a dress for Ella's baby. It was sewn by hand, so we'll see how long it lasts.


Ella riding her horse.

Jack was riding on the back of the horse.

She needed a 'cowboy' hat. 


Ella and Daddy making cookies.

Oops! A flour explosion.






Playing with her friend, Harper, at the park.

At the children's museum - getting groceries. 





















Making sandwiches at Potbelly.























Ella taking care of animals at the vet.





No comments:

Post a Comment