Monday, January 19, 2015

Our Baby Girl is Four!

Yes, I'm a little late on this post. Ella actually turned four on January 10; however, Jeritt and I just returned from a week-long vacation to Costa Rica (pictures to follow in a later post) and I'm just now posting about Ella's birthday. It's pretty crazy to me that the tiny little baby I remember holding for the first time is now a little girl going to preschool and growing like a weed (still 90th percentile for height!). Sigh... I'm getting emotional:) Anyway, we celebrated twice in one week - once with a birthday play date at home that included her buddies, and then in Iowa with both sides of the family. Ella had a great birthday and we're so excited to see what four brings!


Eating pizza with her pals during her birthday play date.

Frozen cake #1.

Elsa, I mean Ella, opening gifts.


The morning of her birthday she opened a new baby doll.




Aunt Jill and Jack at the family party.


Frozen cake #2, made by Grandma C. Way more impressive than #1!


What a lucky little girl to have such amazing grandmas!





Frozen socks!




No comments:

Post a Comment