Monday, April 13, 2015

A Week in Iowa

With Ella on Spring Break from preschool and Jeritt traveling, the kids and I headed back to Iowa for some time with family. The weather didn't cooperate, but we still had a great trip, spending a lot of time with people that we hadn't seen in a while. Due to the extensive amount of photos, I'll save the second half for next week's post, so check back!

Jack found his Easter basket on Easter morning.

Ella with her loot.



Drawing pictures with Great Grandma C.

Jack hunting for Easter eggs.




He was more interested in pine cones than eggs.



Grandma C. helping Jack hunt for eggs.



Jack and Uncle Sam.



The cousins - Briella, Brecklynn, Ella, Jack, and Blake.

We got to see my best friend, Allison, and her boys, Ben and Everett!

Making pizza for lunch.

Group photo - Everett and Ella have similar personalities:)

Frosting cookies.

Jack ate most of his frosting.

Meeting Great Grandma P's kittens.

Ella loved them.


Watching hail for the first time.

Someone found his Easter candy.

My cousin, Lori, and I with our Grandma C.

Quite the fashion setter.



No comments:

Post a Comment