Fall may have officially made its entrance this week, but we've been enjoying some amazingly warm weather. With the looming thought of winter constantly on my mind, we took advantage and hit the parks as much as possible. Or at least as much as this preggo can handle these days.
| Playing hoops at the park. |
| Jack loves playing at Ella's school. I wonder why. |
| Making smoothies. |
| On Saturday morning Ella and I enjoyed some "girl's time," which included a volunteer project and ballet. |
| Jack picked out his own clothes. And got his hands on my water. |
| Playing at a fall festival. |
| Ella and her pal, Morgan. |
| Donuts! |
| Ella's pouty face after I told her she couldn't stand on the back of the fire truck. |
| Picking out a pumpkin. |
| Ella and her friend, Mia. |
| She created a tripod for her camera. |
| Jack "wookin" (working) in his room. He is wearing part of his fireman's hat. |
| We got pumpkins and Ella decorated hers. |
No comments:
Post a Comment