Sunday, November 8, 2015

Maeve's First Week

Maeve's first week was a busy one, with amazing fall weather that allowed us to get outside every day. Grandma C. was here until Saturday, and was very helpful with the kids and the house. We were all sad to see her go! Maeve is a great baby, still very sleepy and when awake she's quiet and calm - seeming to take in the craziness around her. She's waking about every three hours at night, a trend I hope she only improves upon! Word is she looks a lot like her big sister when she was a baby, so take a look at the old photos at the end of the post. Jeritt is taking a couple of days off this week, which I'm grateful for, and then I'll be on my own. Wish me luck!
Waiting for trick-or-treaters.

We're quickly realizing the challenges of photographing three kids.




Grandma and her newest baby.



Family rock band.

Aunt Kristin meeting Maeve.

Maeve and Finley, it will be so much fun to see them grow up together!


Breakfast time.

Rapunzel, I mean Ella, holding Maeve.


Picnic before school.





Another day at the park. What amazing weather!

First bath.

The Tool Time girl.

She may have eaten one too many pancakes.

Ice cream with Grandma.

Maeve's first shopping trip.

Taking down the spider webs outside.


Our little model.


My new life at the park.


Only when Grandma comes to visit do you come home with a Rapunzel dress when running errands.

Lunch at Potbelly's.



Me (Liz) when I was a baby. I had the same "angel kiss" above my eye that Maeve has.



Another one of me, maybe some resemblance? 

Daddy and his baby girl.








Baby Jack

Baby Ella. She even had the "angel kiss" like Maeve.

Baby Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment