Santa made an early trip to Chicago, and our family got to see him! The kids were pretty excited, and told him what they wanted for Christmas. Also this weekend, we (I mean Jeritt), hosted our 8th annual holiday party. Ever brimming with energy and enthusiasm, he put a ton of work and time into the event, and it showed. Everyone had a great time!
| I think Jeritt might be the most excited to see Santa. |
| Ella gave him a big hug as soon as she saw him. |
| Jack was pretty happy to see the big guy, too. |
| A flannel shirt selfie. |
| More Maeve faces. |
| Sister time. |
| Singing at the nursing home. |
| A few times a day I find them playing so nicely together! |
| Lots of fort-making these days. |
No comments:
Post a Comment