It was a fairly boring week, so I'm going to use this post to capture a memory that I'll someday want to share with my son. For months now, Jack has been in a phase of being very concerned about his underwear, and often shedding his pants and preferring to hang out at home in the nude, or in my preference, in his skivvies. Since Maeve became mobile, Jack has been worried about her "getting" his underwear, and though I've told him countless times how ridiculous that is, he might be on to something. While folding clean laundry this week, I looked over to find Maeve with two pairs of Jack's underwear - one in her mouth and one on her head. Jack was nearly in tears, but I couldn't help laughing out loud. I guess she really does want his underwear. Later that night, Jack wouldn't let Ella come in his room. When I asked him why, he said, "Because Ella will try on my underwear." I asked Ella if she wanted to try on Jack's underwear, and without pause or inflection in her voice, she responded, "Definitely not." He may not find the underwear stories as humorous as I do, but I'm sure one day when I find this blog post and remind him of it, he will.

 |
| She's not a fan of headbands. |
 |
| Working on her front roll. |
 |
| Decorating for Halloween. |
 |
| You can't keep him out of a puddle. |
No comments:
Post a Comment