Sunday, April 30, 2017

Dad on Duty

It was another weekend with Dad, as I took a quick trip to Kansas City to visit my best friend, Allison, as well as Sam (and the rest of the siblings and my parents). I had such a good time catching up with everyone, and the kids and Jeritt had a lot of fun at home. Today they even made a day trip to visit his grandma in Iowa. It's a collaborative blog post this week!

Breakfast with Dad...


Horrible weather weekend but were able to sneak in one park trip. 



Jack's new vacuum!  He loves it. 



Ella's mask to catch a bad guy.  This was the theme for the weekend. 

Ella's first gymnastics class. 









Packing the bag to catch bad guys.



Pedicure time.  





This is Jack...


No idea what this is.  Ella didn't know either. 

Practicing gymnastics at home. 



I was very proud of my hair styling ability.  The goal was to simply allow Maeve to see. 






All 3 kids played amazing together this weekend.  It was fun to watch. 



Ella and Jack built a pretty cool city out of legos, magnatiles, and railroad tracks 

I caught Maeve using her mouth as a third arm a few times this weekend. 


This is what Maeve looks like with no hair ties. 
Our friends Meghan, Jamie, and Owen (in photo) came over for pizza on Saturday night. Owen and Maeve were fans of each other. 


Visiting Great Grandma Kunde.




This was Ella's idea.  Sundaes on a Sunday...


One of Jack's teachers caught this great photo of him watching Maeve out the window. He's holding his favorite toy at preschool, a stuffed pig.




Jack loved gymnastics, and will take a class this summer.

Everett and me playing pirates. I had so much fun with Allison and her family!







No comments:

Post a Comment