Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

With Jeritt on crutches, we opted to stay home this Thanksgiving. I made a turkey dinner for the five of us, and we played "Pie Face" after dessert. It was by far the most low-key holiday we've had in a long time, but it was a very relaxing long weekend at home. The kids slept in the tent, we went out for pizza, decorated for Christmas, and even enjoyed a trip to the park to take advantage of the gorgeous weather. 




Thanksgiving morning at Starbucks.

Our feast!

Jack and Ella have been taking turns having "surgery" on their ankles, just like Dad.






Maeve has been accompanying Ella and Jack to their dentist appointments for two years. This week, it was her turn! 

She was the first one in the chair, and kept saying, "I so excited!"



She's such a big girl now that I'm even letting her drive  (just kidding, we were parked:).


Ella's pie, on the right, turned out better than mine.

Jack even elevated  his ankle on a pillow.


It was a beautiful fall weekend, so we went to the park!







Maeve didn't get to sleep in the tent, so I let her try out my old sleeping bag from when I was a kid.

Ella wanted to string popcorn for her own little tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment