Sunday, May 5, 2013

Five Months Old

Sorry, Iowans, but while you guys were digging out of your latest snowstorm this past week, we were enjoying some awesome sunshine and warm weather. We even hit the 80's, which resulted in shorts, sunscreen, and a baby who finally got to feel the warm breeze on his feet! 

For a while we've been trying to teach Ella manners, and this week we witnessed her education in action. When she asked Jeritt to pick her up the other day, he said, "Say the magic word." Begrudgingly, she then said, "Magic word." And when I told her it was time to go back inside this afternoon she responded with, "No thank you." I guess she's got that one figured out!




Dressed for warm weather!

A beautiful day at the park.

Having fun on the roof.

Hello, Elmo. I mean, Jack.

Hot weather means a naked baby!

Trying out his new exosaucer.

Big sister had to try it out, too.

Swinging with Daddy.

We finally got a double stroller!

Ella getting ready to pay at Starbucks.





Helping me make pizza.




Not sure why I can't get this photo turned around, but it was too cute to leave out.




No comments:

Post a Comment