What an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Yesterday, the volunteer organization I'm part of (More Than Milk) hosted a fantastic Mother's Day brunch for a very deserving group of young women and their children from a non-profit called New Moms Inc. I was one of the leaders for this event, and was very happy and relieved that it was such a successful, rewarding day. Jeritt and Ella joined me at the brunch, and we had a great time singing, dancing, and making new friends. As for today, I've never felt more special or loved. Between the most amazing video of photos and music, a great breakfast, special cards and gifts, and even some 'mommy alone time,' it was my best Mother's Day yet - I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and kids. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, and happy Mother's Day to Grandma C. and Grandma V!
 |
| This photo greeted me when I woke up this morning:) |
 |
| Fishing at the Mother's Day brunch. |
 |
| Enjoying the kid concert at the brunch. |
 |
| She finally took a nap! Who cares if it was in the closet?! |
 |
| Jack is pretty laid back. But when he's had enough, he's had enough. |
 |
| So happy! |
 |
| Trying oatmeal for the first time. He seemed to really like it - solids are just around the corner! |
 |
| And she tries to pick him up... |
 |
| Abbie and Eric babysat Jack while we were at the Mother's Day brunch. |
 |
| Jack really likes Eric:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment