Sunday, September 22, 2013

A Lucky Girl

As I turn another year older, I'm feeling quite blessed today. Jeritt surprised me with a birthday dinner with some girl friends on Friday, and today we enjoyed our Sunday pancake breakfast at home while Ella serenaded me with "Happy Birthday." Besides cake (which I also enjoyed, of course), what else can a girl ask for?! Jack had a rough weekend, running a low fever for the past few days and seeming quite miserable. We're not sure if it's teeth or something else, but hopefully he feels better soon. And if you didn't see them earlier this week, check out the family photos we had taken recently (previous post). Have a good week!

Look how strong Ella is!



He's a real ankle biter.




Jack has been making a game out of his bed time bottle, so Jeritt captured some of the fun on camera.










So close!

And he finally gets his bottle.

Ella is wearing the cheer leading outfit my mom made for me when I was her age!
I tried to get her to put her hands on her hips:)

No comments:

Post a Comment