Sunday, November 17, 2013

Uncle Sam's Visit

This weekend brought Uncle Sam to town, along with his girlfriend, Brooke. It had been a few months since Sam had seen the kids, so it was fun for him to see how much Jack has grown. While the weather didn't cooperate, we had a great time hanging out with them both, as well as with our good friend, Sara, who was also in town visiting. Earlier in the week, Ella and I visited a preschool that we're hoping to send her to next fall. She had a lot of fun playing and making art projects - it's crazy to think she'll be three soon!


Fun with play doh.


Ella figured out how to peel her own orange. She proudly said, "I'm smart, Mom."

Cuddles with Aunt Erin.


Uncle Sam came to visit!

Sam and Brooke trying to get Jack to smile.

A few people have said Jack looks like Sam. Any resemblance?

Moo Cow patiently waiting for his pancakes.



Making an art project during our preschool visit.

I guess I caught her in a grouchy mood.




They both fell asleep walking home from the library.






No comments:

Post a Comment