Sunday, March 13, 2016

Cousin Fun!

Spring made an appearance a few times this week, and we soaked up every minute with trips to the park, bike rides, and scooter rides. Over the weekend, Jeritt's cousin, Daric, and his family came to visit. Their two youngest are nearly the same ages as Ella and Jack, and the four of them had a blast playing together. Aunt Jill, Ava, and Reid, also came out for a quick visit, so on Saturday all of the cousins, including Jace and Finley, got to hang out together. They had so much fun, and it adequately wore them out:) The videos below are of Maeve "talking." Her little voice is so sweet, I wanted to be sure and capture it before it changes. 






Our friend, Nic, bought this onesie for Ella and it's been a favorite ever since.

Veterinarian Ella and her pups!

A stop at the park during a bike ride.


Based on her gnawing, we're looking for teeth daily!

It was Ella's day to dress herself. 

Enjoying the beautiful weather.

My flannel buddy.

Making cookies.

Ella always makes sure Maeve has plenty of toys.

Sisters playing.

Jack needed to borrow my measuring tape to do some work.



Second cousins, Kembry and Landry, came to visit!

We made the trip downtown to see the green river.

Maeve was very popular over the weekend.


These boys had fun together!

The crazy crowd downtown.

Lunch at Potbelly.

I love this photo sequence between Maeve and Finley.

"Oops, I dropped my pacifier." 

"Don't worry, Maeve, I'll get it for you."

"Uh, never mind. I think I'll just hold onto it for you."


Such sweet girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment