Sunday, February 5, 2017

Grandma Sue Comes to Visit

Jeritt was traveling most of the week, so Grandma flew in on Monday night to hang out with us. We had a busy week, tackling a few house-related decor projects and shuttling the kids to school, swimming, errands, etc. With the built-in babysitter, I was able to finally volunteer for lunch/recess duty at Ella's school, as well as attend the Author Celebration day. It was really fun to participate in both activities, and we're so grateful for Grandma's help all week!

In honor of Ava, Ella built a volleyball court in the basement. 


Doing some light reading. 


Sunday afternoon park time. 



Maeve has no fear at the park.  




Ella decided to dress like a cat. 

Ella wore her cat costume to the park.

Check out her tail.




She was pumped to go down the slide!




A puppet show.

Giving baby kisses while wearing Jack's garbage man vest.


Grandma gave Ella a manicure for her Author Celebration day at school.

So fancy!

I was invited to attend Author Celebration at school, where the kids shared their "true story" writing. Ella's story was about losing her first tooth. It's so cool to see her truly writing!

While waiting for Grandma and I at the Container Store, Ella created a masterpiece. 


Making Valentine's Day cookies with Grandma.











So handsome in Grandma's glasses!


Ladies lunch out.

One of the projects my mom and I completed this week - a kid's art gallery wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment