Sunday, November 4, 2018

Happy Halloween!

We really lucked out with some gorgeous Halloween weather this year, and it made for a great night of trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. Our zombie, unicorn, and Mal (from the Disney movie, The Descendants) had a blast!

Our first Halloween event, the Roscoe Village Halloween Parade. 
I couldn't resist buying this costume to match Maeve's. 




Waiting for flu shots.

His zombie face.

Maeve loves her new super hero costume that Grandma made!

Carving pumpkins.

Maeve loved pulling out the guts.








Jack's Halloween party at school.

We found another adorable unicorn at school!


Her costume came in handy when she got tired.

Ella's class.
Ella and her friends, they all had Mal costumes!




Trick or treating.

Maeve pouring tea.

Ella read all of the books in my old American Girl book series, so then we had to do her hair to match the character, Kirsten.

I was part of the planning committee for the Honeycomb Project annual fundraiser, and Jeritt and I had a blast attending!

Selfies by Ella.

No comments:

Post a Comment