I know, I know... I'm a little behind. But here are a few photos from last week. Our friends, Mark, Katie, and their daughter, Charlotte, joined us for dinner on Tuesday night, and Ella and Charlotte played together so nicely! It was really cute to see, and made us excited for the day when Jack and Ella can sit on the floor together and play. Jack's tummy issues continue, but we're trying a few remedies and are looking forward to him outgrowing this phase. It's a short post this week, but I promise a gigantic one next week, so stay tuned!
 |
| He's getting pretty good at tummy time! |
 |
| Ella always has to join him. |
 |
| Rabbit just had to try out Charlotte's car seat and hat. |
 |
| Charlotte and Ella playingtogether. |
 |
| Mark and his baby girl! |
 |
| Jeritt, Charlotte, and a distracted Ella. |
 |
| Our great friend and neighbor, Jen, helping me out on a night when Jeritt was gone. |
No comments:
Post a Comment