Sunday, May 4, 2014

An Early Mother's Day

Due to scheduling conflicts that won't allow the four of us to be together next Sunday, Jeritt surprised me this morning by celebrating Mother's Day a week early! We had a wonderful pancake breakfast with cards and photos, and once again, I'm reminded how lucky I am. The rest of the weekend was great as well, with a beautiful day on Saturday, allowing long walks and plenty of parks. We also enjoyed cousin Jace's first visit to our house! It had been a while since I'd seen him, and it was so good to snuggle him and see him hang out with his cousins. It won't be long before they're all playing together! 

Ella talked her friend, Morgan, into playing waitress with her. She owes him.



Playing dress up.




In a former life, I used to have a slight obsession with James Dean. I forgot about this life-size cardboard cut-out until finding it under our bed. Ella loved meeting James.


A great moment of playing quietly together.

An early Mother's Day surprise!



Ella helping Kristin change Jace's clothes.

Snuggling with Jace.





We can't wait to see them play together when they get older!



Please excuse our pants-less child.



No comments:

Post a Comment