Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

 Finally, a weekend of fantastic weather! And boy did we take advantage of it. Parks, BBQs, lots of walks, our first trip to Scooter's this season (our favorite ice cream place), and spending time on the roof. May and June are pretty busy for us, so it was nice to enjoy a weekend at home.

While I was cleaning out a closet Ella came across her Halloween costume from a couple of years ago. She thought it still fit great.







Being goofy.

Dad was tired and Ella and Jack took advantage of it.

We set up the pool!





When I was in Iowa recently I found some old photos. Maybe Jack does look like me?

Me and my dad.


I sent this photo to Jeritt and he thought it was Ella for a minute.

Fun at the sand box.


Jack's first cone at Scooter's.

Ella has officially graduated to a 'big girl' cone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment