Tomorrow marks seven years since Jeritt and I were married. I knew we had a great future ahead of us on that day, but I never could have imagined what an amazing little family we would create. Last night we went to dinner to celebrate, and today we took the kids to the beach in the morning. What a great weekend together!
 |
| Jack was very excited to play a little golf. When we told them we were going to go golfing, he ran to Jeritt's golf bag and was very upset that we didn't bring it with us. |
 |
| Hole in one! |
 |
| Ella put her entire rock collection in her backpack to take along to the park. Don't worry, I didn't let her leave the house with her undies tucked into her skirt. |
 |
| A Saturday morning picnic at the park. |
 |
| A seven-year anniversary selfie in the cab! |
 |
| A morning at the beach. It was fairly cool, but the kids had a blast. |
 |
| Ella has been playing a lot of "Frozen" lately. She calls herself "Queen Elsa of Chicago." |
 |
| Instead of refereeing this one, I just documented it on film. See how a game of checkers went down between the two of them. |
 |
| He's no fool, he knows when it's time to bolt. |
 |
| Ella put on my clothes and pretended to be Mommy. She proceeded to inform Jack in her "mommy" voice that she was going to dinner with Daddy and that he had to stay home with the babysitter. |
No comments:
Post a Comment