Sunday, May 10, 2015

A Glimpse of Summer

Warm weather made a debut this week, allowing us to pull out the summer clothes and enjoy plenty of time outside. We picnicked at the park and scootered around the neighborhood. On Friday, I attended a Mother's Day party at Ella's preschool. Jack and I joined her for snacks, songs, and a special gift she made for me - a heart-shaped key chain with her thumbprint. It was really fun and so cute to see her so excitedl! Today was another great Mother's Day, filled with breakfast at home, a solo workout, and pedicure and shopping with Erin. I sure am a lucky mom!

Summer weather at the park!


Picnic time with our friend and neighbor, Anna.


Scooter time!


His little head was so sweaty after taking off his helmet!

I was invited to Ella's school for a special Mother's Day party!

Jack was so excited about going to Ella's school for snacks that he refused to nap beforehand.
The very sweet key chain Ella made me!

Mother-daughter selfie!



No comments:

Post a Comment