I'm starting to feel like every Sunday, as I write the blog entry, I complain about the weather. Today is no different. Fortunately, it was nice and warm most of the week. It was a pretty low-key week, with plenty of parks, preschool, and play dates. Hopefully now that we're entering June, you won't have to read my weather complaints each Sunday!
| Just a little view of my backseat on a typical day. |
| Mommy-Ella selfie! |
| My apologies if it's weird to see a half-naked toddler, but he's getting so lanky and I just had to capture it. |
| Talks with Brownie. |
| A cheesy smile. |
| Doing some yoga. |
| Queen Elsa did her own hair. |
| More pictures from the park last weekend. |
| Ella made a new friend at the park. |
No comments:
Post a Comment