Jeritt raised the bar on the blog posts with his jam-packed entry last week while I was gone. As a result, I have two comments. I think I need to take advantage of his spectacular dad skills and travel more, and my blog posts aren't going to compare to his. All kidding aside, I had a wonderful, relaxing trip away, and feel pretty blessed to have a husband that made it happen. As for this week, we got back into our routine, just in time for Ella to be our first family member with strep throat. It was going around her class at school, but after 24 hours of medicine, she was back to normal. Thankfully, she was fine to travel to Iowa on Saturday morning, as we made a quick trip back for Aunt Jamie and Uncle Dan's baby shower. Baby V. is only a month away, and we're so excited for them! We also got to see Ava play volleyball, spend time with both Grandpa Al and Grandpa Rich, and see a lot of family members at the baby shower.
 |
| Jack driving his garbage truck. |
 |
| This girl is always on the move. |
 |
| Someone took a bunch of selfies on my phone. |
 |
| Maeve didn't know what to think of Uncle Tom. |
 |
| Jamie's baby shower. |
 |
| Ella and Ava after Ava's volleyball tournament. |
 |
| Maeve had fun at the tournament, too. |
 |
| Grandpa Al snuggles! |
 |
| Playing in Aunt Jill and Uncle Adam's beautiful new basement! |
 |
| Reid and Jack playing at Grandpa Rich's house. |
 |
| An old one of Ella's birthday waffle. |
 |
| Still can't believe she's six! |
No comments:
Post a Comment